An Overview of the Rosenblum Newfield Law Firm
Founded in 1992, Rosenblum Newfield, LLC is a law practice with offices in New York and Connecticut. It has established a record of accomplishment based on its core values and on proprietary methodologies that have proven successful for its clients.
The firm concentrates in the defense side of civil litigation matters (with a special focus in medical liability cases/malpractice claims), administrative hearings and health care law. It is known for highly informed representation of medical professionals, nursing homes, home health care companies, and businesses in a variety of other industries. It maintains relationships with liability insurers throughout the United States, based on an appreciation of the business and financial pressures these companies face, as well as their reporting and procedural needs.
Its model is to remain a small firm of experienced lawyers. Each client receives the individual attention of senior attorneys.
The firm has earned the highest level (AV) in Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Ratings™ for its ethical standards and legal ability, and is a member of the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification.
Core Values of the Rosenblum Newfield Law Firm
Rosenblum Newfield operates from a fundamental dedication to its clients. Its dedication is supported by the following values:
- Personal communication
- Compassion and empathy
- Appreciation for and sensitivity to each client’s individual business needs
Rosenblum Newfield Client Representation Protocols
Rosenblum Newfield represents clients using protocols that incorporate its values and that surpass expectations for competent legal expertise and case management.
- Individualized case management plan incorporating client input and concurrence
- Early detailed analysis of likely factual and medical issues, and of required discovery
- Innovative approach to discovery
- Thorough medical research
- Comprehensive and creative deposition of opposing experts where permitted
- Careful selection of experts appropriate to each case
- Sensitive representation during plaintiff depositions
- Early and extensive preparation of clients for depositions and trials
- Preparation of budgets and financial projections
- Continuing medical as well as legal education
- Use of up-to-date technology for document maintenance and communication – however not to the extent that technology impedes personal relationships