About Attorney Peter Koziolkowsky
Peter Koziolkowsky, a practicing attorney for 17 years, joined Rosenblum Newfield in 2004. His focus is in complex litigation, including malpractice defense, construction accident liability, general negligence claims and toxic tort claims. Since 1998, he has been admitted to the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Because the firm litigates highly technical medical matters, he believes that its focus on learning about and understanding medical concepts allows its attorneys to provide clients with the most effective representation.
- JD, Thomas Cooley School of Law, Lansing, Mich., 1992
- MBA, Florida International University, Miami, Fla, 1987
- B.A., Schiller University, Madrid, Spain, 1985
- Admitted to practice in New York and Connecticut
- Practice areas include medical and general liability litigation