About Attorney Diana M. Carlino
Attorney Diana M. Carlino joined Rosenblum Newfield in 2013. Her practice focus is in medical liability litigation defense and general liability law. Her previous experience includes representation of plaintiffs in medical and civil liability matters, giving her a well-rounded perspective in handling defense cases on behalf of Rosenblum Newfield clients.
Attorney Carlino is admitted to practice in New York and Connecticut. She has successfully argued cases in the New York State Supreme Courts, several U.S. District Courts, the New York State Appellate Division and the Connecticut Court of Appeals. Additionally, Attorney Carlino has represented clients in administrative hearings and at arbitration. She believes that clients receive the best representation from law firms that foster open communication.
- J.D., Pace University School of Law
- B.A., University of Vermont
- Admitted United States Supreme Court
- Admitted in New York and Connecticut
- Admitted United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- Admitted United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Admitted United States District Court, District of Colorado
- Admitted United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- Practice areas: medical and general liability litigation defense