About Attorney James Biondo
James Biondo has been with Rosenblum Newfield since 1996. Prior thereto, he clerked with jury trial Judge John J.P. Ryan within the Judicial District of Stamford, Superior Court. His practice focuses on the defense side of civil litigation matters and on counseling health care providers undergoing investigation by the department of health. He has successfully defended clients in numerous civil jury trials and arbitrations including wrongful death, serious permanent injury and commercial dispute cases.
He believes that the firm succeeds by recognizing that no two cases or clients are alike, and tailoring each defense to meet the individual client’s specific needs and circumstances.
- J.D., Quinnipiac University School of Law, (cum laude), 1995
- B.A., Legal Studies, Quinnipiac University, 1991
- Admitted to Practice, New York and Connecticut
- Author, publications regarding health and civil litigation
- Multiple state court trials to defense verdict and successful administrative agency hearings in New York and Connecticut