Workers' Compensation Trusts
Rosenblum Newfield Provides General Liability Litigation Defense
Rosenblum Newfield defends commercial/income property owners in claims related to on-premise incidents including accidents, falls and claims of negligence.
Rosenblum Newfield represents clients in commercial litigation – financial disputes that arise among business and commercial institutions – defense of contract actions including:
- Financial disputes that arise among business and commercial institutions
- Breach of contract actions including breach of sales contracts subject to the Uniform Commercial Code.
- Claims for breach of contract, negligence, unjust enrichment and product liability actions involving products intended for installation in commercial buildings including evaluation of compliance with contract specifications and purchase orders. Products include lighting and other types of electronic equipment.
Workers Compensation Group Self-Insurance Trusts
Rosenblum Newfield’s New York practice represents a wide variety of companies in connection with workers compensation group self-insurance trusts in the State and liabilities arising from these programs. The firm assists clients in:
- Pursuing Article 78 relief
- Negotiating Memoranda of Understanding with Workers Compensation Board, including in connection with forensic assessment
- Seeking recovery from those responsible for trust deficits
- Working to reduce and limit past and future liability associated with these programs